Do you ever have a problem where you just don’t know how to reply to an argument, not because you don’t know the answer, but you just don’t know where to begin? Like, the foundation of knowledge you’d need to impart to this person before you could even begin to drag them out of their sinkhole of ignorance would cost thousands of dollars if it were coming from a university?
So you think I’m weird and a bitch for not liking you? So sorry
Dear new followers: why??
Incredible is an understatement. Tokyo-born artist Maiko Takeda works with shape, shadow, pattern, and light to create unique art pieces that are a mix of high fashion and art installations.
I rarely text 90% of my friends because I’m a shitty person to be friends with, the other 10% are shitty people I don’t want to be friends with
Clearly she wears those short skirts and skimpy tank tops because she wants the d. and by d I mean vitamin d. she wants to soak up as much sun as she can. because revealing clothes are not an invitation for sex u prick
and the award for unexpected turns goes to